Bethany ELM designs and delivers academic and social experiences to meet developmentally appropriate expectations that support young learners.
· We believe in the value and uniqueness of each child as a child of God.
· We strive to develop in all our children the “5 C’s Qualities” – confidence, compassion, creativity, curiosity, and competence.
· We meet the needs of the whole child in a fun, creative, nurturing environment.
· We believe the learning environment should be safe and loving, challenging and stimulating, developmentally appropriate and fun.
· We believe our role as educators is to model Christian values, respect each child, provide acceptance and safety, nurture self-esteem, be good listeners, and offer parents assistance and support.