(6 WEEKS TO 1 YEAR)
Bethany Daycare works hard to provide a safe place for your baby while they are away from home.
Our goal is to provide a program that supports your infant’s growth, social skills, mobility, and intellect.
Being always aware that the transitions from home to daycare are big steps and we are here to help you make them as easy as possible.
Our infant nursery activities
We recognize that every child is different and our nurturing teacher create an individual schedule for each of our infants. We are working to build strong bodies and brains, encourage first sounds and words as well as creating new friendships.
Our infant nursery has scheduled activities throughout the day. These activities include:
What Your Infant Will Learn
- Engagement with others through cooing, babbling, laughing, and facial expression.
- Imitating teachers speech patterns.
- Listening to stories, music, and songs.
- Interaction with books, puppets, and soft toys.
- Rolling from side to side, lifting head and crawling.
- Standing and walking with teacher support.
- Moving to music and dancing.
- Being responsive and sensitive to teacher/child interactions.
- Exploring self through arts and play.
- Exploring their environment through their five senses.
- Engaging in activities that incorporate shapes, sizes, and different textures.
- Beginning experiences with cause and effect.